Friday 23 March 2012

Simple Tips in reducing scar, blemishes and pimples.

I'm a girl with oily skin. During my teenage years, i dont really have problems with my skin or pimples. However, when i enter university, my face started to be bumpy by the acnes. I tried lots of tips and skincare products but none of them make it better.

So, now i'm gonna give u some tips on reducing scar pimples, blemishes and also acnes.
1. Use honey! just put in on your face for the whole night and wash it during the morning. That is the most important tips from me. i use this for 2 weeks and twice a week. my face start to show glowing sign with reduced scars and also acnes. My friends and even my bf really shock. and i feel great. I think everyone of u should have try this once in your life.
2. To reduce blemishes, add some oats and 1 spoon of honey, put some lime juice or lemon, n there you go. put in on your face and let it dry. wash it off and you will have softer skin and less blemishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment