Friday 17 February 2012

Skin care review : Clinique 123 steps

sorry i didn't have time to upload my own product so i just google-ed it :)
Clinique is a skincare product which is dermatologically tested. For that reason, i've been spending for about MYR 500+ for the products in order to get rid of acnes. I'm a person with few breakouts especially during the time of the month. Thus, i made up my mind to use this product.

One day, i went to a clinique counter and the person there help me in choosing the right product for my skin type. It is a good product which can help me in minimizing pores and giving a nicer complexion, however, my acnes problem does not reduce. I'm a bit frustrated on spending my money on this. MYR 80 for 200ml cleansing gel, MYR 83 for 200ml clarifying lotion, MYR 89 for 50ml dramatically different moisturizing gel, MYR 98 for the scrub and also MYR 108 for the anti-blemish clay mask. The scrub is a bit rough for my skin. the beads is quite big however it is relaxing and refreshing after using it because of the menthol inside. After using this, i've to use the mask since after scrubbing, my face will definitely produce more sebum and mask will help to absorb those sebum from my skin.

No doubt that this product is very good for a person who doesn't have much problem with their skin however for me, it didn't reduce my acnes and now i stop using this product after 4 months of using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment