Friday 17 February 2012

Skin care review : Nano White

Nano White is a product from Japan. I started to use this as suggested by my friend. I bought the trial pack for MYR 16 at Watsons and now i'm planing on having the big size pack. It is a good product where i totally reduce the amount of sebum produced by my skin thus preventing shining face during the day.

this is the trial pack :)
The snow wash foam clear up all sebum and help me feel superbly clean skin. Furthermore, the exfoliator is among the best exfoliator i've ever try. I can see the result immediately since it will rub of the oil, sebum and dirts and turns into flakes. It is amazing! The moisturizer doesn't leave my skin oily and also the SPF 50 sunblock which will make me confident to walk under the sun without having to be around people with my oily faces. I've to say that this is the product that can make me wake up in the morning without having a thick oil and sebum on my face.

I just use this for a week and feeling great about it. Will definitely make another post on this for the results after a month of using it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment